I went from 144ish to a 159 (Rusty's dc audio van) boy was that a surprise!

Congrats on your cherry poppin :good:

Lol same here. Went from my setup to skyhighcaraudios truck. It's a great experience and makes you want to upgrade

Yea I missed his truck when they were at the lake Perris show down here in so cal :( very cool setup he has!

Ahh damn that sucks. You should hit him up for a demo he should be visiting again soon. Hopefully with all his upgrades

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Ahh damn that sucks. You should hit him up for a demo he should be visiting again soon. Hopefully with all his upgrades

Yea I need to pm him to see when he is planing another trip down this way. He said he comes down every now and then. Plus I was thinking of ordering some stuff from him too lol.

I went from 144ish to a 159 (Rusty's dc audio van) boy was that a surprise!

Congrats on your cherry poppin :good:

That van had me dizzy when I got out that was crazy.

Yea its no joke for sure. I don't know how all these guys with loud vehicles demo all day.

You get used to it... and even when i hear something louder then mine i want to get even louder... which will be happening soon! :) but ya my daily driver does a 50+ so im always jamming and im used to it

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Yea I need to pm him to see when he is planing another trip down this way. He said he comes down every now and then. Plus I was thinking of ordering some stuff from him too lol.

Ya he's always coming down for business or to hang out with the homies.

Ya lol his prices are great I get all my equipment from him. And I don't have to pay for shipping sometimes because I just wait till he visits lol :)

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Ya he's always coming down for business or to hang out with the homies.

Ya lol his prices are great I get all my equipment from him. And I don't have to pay for shipping sometimes because I just wait till he visits lol :)

Do you live down here in so cal?

Ya I live in the Inland Empire area. Basically Riverside

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Nice I don't know what I was hitting becuse I had to sell my stuff but my trends has cars and trucks that hit a 150+ I was amazed lol when I sittin in on them I'm tryin to hit a good number wit my new set up but I'm still lookin for son things to get rite now

Team bassin chevys

Ya I live in the Inland Empire area. Basically Riverside

No shit? I used to (kinda) live in woodcrest. Infact, about 10 years ago, I worked at what used to be burger king and grease monkey on van buren. I think they are EZ lube and Gus Jr's now.

My other trend has a two door Chevy with a cutt through and he has 4 alpine type r's on a autotek mean machine class x. Amp and he hits hella hard with that

Team bassin chevys

+

My other trend has a two door Chevy with a cutt through and he has 4 alpine type r's on a autotek mean machine class x. Amp and he hits hella hard with that

lol, dafuq? and 150's are nasty. i got my 150 popped with boyd's jeep, does a 153ish....i'm planning a wall build in my car, so i can haz 150+ demoz all day/

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt