Buzzing And Static From Mids And Highs

thegr8cody

well i went to put in a cd and my passenger speaker made a pop noise and it came this real loud screeching soundnever heard it before. so i moved the ground on my back battery and redid the one on my radio ran a wire and ground it by the kick panel and it makes a buzzing sound now.i even grounded my black rca cable not sure if im supposed to the other didnt think so and the only way i got it to somewhat stop was to turn my gain down and its enough to where i can just barely hear it when i turn my radio down all the way anybodu know what else this could be?

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i've been researching the problem and everybody that has this problem has a pioneer cd player so im pretty sure thats what it is im gonna double check it tomorow pull the rcas out and se if it still does it

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

even after manually grounding it still did it with gains turned all the way down so now there getting me a new one while the other one is in for warranty so i still got the box and they took my old harness so when i get my new one back in the box she goes and off to someone who wants a (brand new in the box) cd player lol (i knew i should've got that kenwood kicks self in ass)

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived