Sonic Electronix

I was thinking the HIfonics Brutus 2100 or 2400. I know its a bit more then i wanted, but they look like nice amps, at a good price!

Yah HIfonics amps are cool looking! Edited by TrentonLong

Now im wondering if i should wire to 1ohm or 2ohm..... I'm pretty sure i want the hifonics brutus. but now i dont know how much power i want. I just feel like a huge idiot now lol

Well do you what to play for long times, or do you what loudness? Wire 2 ohm for long play time and 1 ohm for loudness. that's just my preference. Edited by TrentonLong

Now im wondering if i should wire to 1ohm or 2ohm..... I'm pretty sure i want the hifonics brutus. but now i dont know how much power i want. I just feel like a huge idiot now lol

Well do you what to play for long times, or do you what loudness? Wire 2 ohm for long play time and 1 ohm for loudness. that's just my preference.

Usually no more then 40 minutes at a time, but i dont know if i should get the 2100 or the 2400, if i wire to 1 ohm.

Well do you what to play for long times, or do you what loudness? Wire 2 ohm for long play time and 1 ohm for loudness. that's just my preference.

Usually no more then 40 minutes at a time, but i dont know if i should get the 2100 or the 2400, if i wire to 1 ohm.

That is totally up to you

Box should be 40" W 15"H and 24" deep. The port needs to be an L-port(slot port) that is 5 inches wide by 13.5 inches tall. I'd go sub up port back since that's likely the best sound you'll get out of a wagon. With the port length at 24" in total length, you'd be tuned to mid 33's which would be perfect for that sub. The port that you see on the RE calculator isn't perfect as far as the cut sheet goes. I figured it for a double baffle since that is a serious sub and will have some air movement. For the port cut sheet, don't go by the RE, it's a little off for the tuning of 33. The ACTUAL port dimensions for cut would be 13.5" by 19.75". The square section that would take a 90 degree turn along the back wall of the box would be 4.25". You're welcome :)

Box.png

Screenshot-1.png

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Box should be 40" W 15"H and 24" deep. The port needs to be an L-port(slot port) that is 5 inches wide by 13.5 inches tall. I'd go sub up port back since that's likely the best sound you'll get out of a wagon. With the port length at 24" in total length, you'd be tuned to mid 33's which would be perfect for that sub. The port that you see on the RE calculator isn't perfect as far as the cut sheet goes. I figured it for a double baffle since that is a serious sub and will have some air movement. For the port cut sheet, don't go by the RE, it's a little off for the tuning of 33. The ACTUAL port dimensions for cut would be 13.5" by 19.75". The square section that would take a 90 degree turn along the back wall of the box would be 4.25". You're welcome :)

Box.png

Screenshot-1.png

You need google chrome lol :rofl:

Box.png

Screenshot-1.png

You need google chrome lol :rofl:

Don't spam the new guy's thread. I fucking hate Google Chrome. Also, on topic, what is the coil configuration of the sub? Dual 2 ohm coils or dual 4 ohms? That will determine what ohm load you will run at the amp.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

754a9adc_jackie-chan-meme_reasonably_small.png

OP if the brutus' are around your pricepoint, if you look around im sure you could find a used aq2200d for around that. Nicer amp for the money.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.