he had like 31s I cant pull the numbers but i know it was 31s just make sure you have some lift because youll scrub in stock form. Shouldnt be that hard and keep an eye on your backspacing

Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I think the bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5 IIRC and I have 4" backspacing on 8" wide wheels, gives it a little wider stance than stock but doesnt stick out horribly on the sides plus the big sidewall on my tires bulge out to the sides too. No rub.

Not sure on what size diameter rims your going with and what backspacing to go with Ill leave that to others that know more about big wheels on the Jeeps.

As far as tire size, my 31x10.5s went on a couple weeks before the lift and at stock suspension height the tires rubbed on the plastic wheel well lining, had to cut out little pieces of them so it wouldnt rub while making tight turns.

WheelWellTriming001.jpg

WheelWellTriming003.jpg

I would say 31s will rub a little at stock height. Probably trim something like I did or get a 2" budget boost which is super cheap or something and you will be good to go. Probably could run bigger wheels that way too if thats what your looking for.

I know yours is a Cherokee and mine is a Grand Cherokee but they are pretty similar. Maybe some of this will help. Im sure other will chime in.

Edited by 98GCLimited

on the cherokee stock no lift, 31s will rub bad, trust me, i know my cherokee's ins and outs. Running 35s on just 3in lift, no more fender well, but ride confort ftw. I would not go more than a 18, anything else just makes it look funny, to me kind of dumb. Maybe a 30, 9.50 would be fine, 10.5 may rub a little in the front.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

on the cherokee stock no lift, 31s will rub bad, trust me, i know my cherokee's ins and outs. Running 35s on just 3in lift, no more fender well, but ride confort ftw. I would not go more than a 18, anything else just makes it look funny, to me kind of dumb. Maybe a 30, 9.50 would be fine, 10.5 may rub a little in the front.

Did you have to trim your fenders for those 35s those are pretty big tires.

id go with the off road look

tire wise some 31's would be perfect but then u gotta figure out what size wheel

17-18in jeep replica wheel would look sick

these wheels but bigger

mountain.jpg

125210-lg.jpg

494-6868171.jpg