Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

"Pacbitch" as you call him.. was knocking the shit out of fools when you were still filling your huggies. True pacman didn't bring his "A"game but even with his C- game beachball head bradley barley squeeked by with a split decisions. A decision that if you asked 100 people who won 90 would have given it to pacman.

seeing Bradley's when he heard he won was priceless, even he couldnt believe and even said it himself. im going to watch the video and see if i really won or not

I think it took full 1Minute before it sinks in his mind that he won. I think if don't want to retire, he should change his Conditioning coach(es)

He only gave him his 2 min cause Pac nu he had the fight already. And only took it all the way because of the fans. Who wants to pay hundreds of dollors 2 see a 1 minute fight

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

When bradley see's the fight he will no he lost.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Pac Man = Fi audio Bradley = Boss audio...... LOLOLOL

Let me clear something up. I am not a huge Pacman fan. I am a huge boxing fan! Manny lost that fight tonight. The judges saw something that we didn't. That being said Bradley did not win the fight. As any boxing fan or Pacman fan can say that Pacman was not in the ring tonight. What sucks about the loss tonight is that it will have an effect on the next few fights we as fans get to see. The much hyped fight of money v pacman has lost a lot of appeal cause no one wants to see the Manny that was in the ring tonight fight Floyd. It would be a one sided boring fight *and* so will a Bradley v money fight cause big head bradley does not stand a chance against money. De laHoya made it clear that we wont see Saul v Money yet cause he says Saul "is not ready". So that leaves us (fight fans) with not very exciting fights coming up.

*=edit

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

What could they have seen that we are the announcer's did not???? I bet if Mayweather saw that shit he would of went for manny. Thats how much pac was over him.

and bradley has no chance against mayweather. That wouldnt even be a good fight

I think maybe a re-match between the real Manny and bobble head bradley would put some of the hype back into the money V pacman fight. But Manny would have to show up with an early round KO. I don't think that it will be a bad year for boxing it will just not be as good as it could have been in the welterwieght area.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I think maybe a re-match between the real Manny and bobble head bradley would put some of the hype back into the money V pacman fight. But Manny would have to show up with an early round KO. I don't think that it will be a bad year for boxing it will just not be as good as it could have been.

Mayweather will eat this kid alive zombie stile lol

quoted wrong person :P

Manny could of and should k.o his ass. when he had him all in a daze. You cant leave shit up to other ppl to decide. Cause obvisualy you get fuck up's

Archived