fourlug Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 I'm looking for the cheapest deadening I can buy, from what I've seen that would be peel'n'seal... Is there any other products that would give peal'n'seal a run for its money? I have no problem purchasing from Ebay Thanks all!
audiofanaticz Posted January 2, 2008 Report Posted January 2, 2008 use the search feature in the top right corner of your screen.. theres multiable posts about it. Personally Id use protecto wrap gutter repair tape. 12 bucks a roll and not asphalt based.
thacarter546 Posted January 2, 2008 Report Posted January 2, 2008 protecto wrap is too, its the same thing. door and window flashing is butyl based
fourlug Posted January 2, 2008 Author Report Posted January 2, 2008 audiofanaticz I've seen you post that before when I searched (about the Protecto wrap) but where the hell do you get it for $12, I checked out home depot and rona here and they wanted $30+ We don't have peel'n'seal in canada so I'm hopefully gonna purchase it online
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.