Sonic Electronix

First off, I am brand new to this forum and pretty new to car audio, so if this is in the wrong area my bad, and direct me to the right place to go, or if this has been a hot topic before please excuse me for doing a new thread. I have a good amount of forum experience, but this is my first time on here. So, here it goes.

I've got a 15" Kicker CVX running off of a HiFonics HFi200d, running at 1300 watts @ 2ohms (at least that is its advertised rating) sitting in a custom ported box I've made and all of this is in the trunk of my 1996 Mercedes C220. I love the car and system to death but the one thing I cant stand is the rattling of the sunroof against the roof of the car. I doesn't seem like it would be able to be fixed simply by Dynamat or some other sound deadener because its a moving part. So basically, I am hoping someone has solved sunroof rattle and still have a functioning sunroof and can help me out.

its bc youre running a kicker sub.

JK I have the same problem in my tc what I usually do it crack the roof open to the moon roof setting. I dont think there is much else you can do besides gettting rid of it or damp on the glass

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

its bc youre running a kicker sub.

JK I have the same problem in my tc what I usually do it crack the roof open to the moon roof setting. I dont think there is much else you can do besides gettting rid of it or damp on the glass

Haha, well I'm currently searching for a new 15" of something thats higher quality, but for the time being it gets the job done.

Archived