RCP Audio Posted June 11, 2012 Report Posted June 11, 2012 Im trying to install mw3 atm. It has installed but when i go to play the game, i get this. It has been stuck on this for an hour at least. Any ideas why it wont progress? ive tried restarting it and it still doesnt move. edit: picture was too small to see so uploaded a bigger one PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
RCP Audio Posted June 11, 2012 Author Report Posted June 11, 2012 Okay, well i got it working, but when it starts up, it starts like normal then goes to a black screen like most games do before they actually start playing, but it freezes then my pc restarts. I have it set to auto restart when BSOD so i know thats whats happening. why is it doing this?! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Maebros Posted June 11, 2012 Report Posted June 11, 2012 sounds like it may be a ram or graphics card issue. try updating the drivers for your video card. try going into you event log and find out what keeps happening. HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
RCP Audio Posted June 11, 2012 Author Report Posted June 11, 2012 I just updated the driver and installing the game again now so ill see what happens PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
RCP Audio Posted June 11, 2012 Author Report Posted June 11, 2012 nope. Still freezes the blue screens Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 124 BCP1: 0000000000000000 BCP2: FFFFFA800713C8F8 BCP3: 0000000000000000 BCP4: 0000000000000000 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service Pack: 1_0 Product: 768_1 Files that help describe the problem: C:\Windows\Minidump\061112-12090-01.dmp C:\Windows\Temp\WER-13618-0.sysdata.xml Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt Can anyone decipher that? what does it mean? PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.