Here are some pictures of my rig i built a couple of months ago. It consists of:

Intel i7 2600k

ASUS p8p67 deluxe mobo

8gb GSKILL ripjaws x series ram

Coolermaster hyper n520 cooler

EVGA DS Superclocked GTX 560 ti graphics card

Corsair HX850 PSU

1TB Seagate drive

NZXT phantom case

Lg bluray drive

Upgrades for later:

More fans on top

Maybe watercooling

Overclock CPU and GPU

SSD Drive

img6932u.jpg

img6933gi.jpg

img6934l.jpg

img6930j.jpg

img6940t.jpg

img6941n.jpg

img6944c.jpg

img6949d.jpg

img6945r.jpg

img6946y.jpg

img6929o.jpg

img6925y.jpg

img6926x.jpg

img6928i.jpg

img6956m.jpg

img6967l.jpg

Edited by stevog

That case is fucking beautiful man....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

LMAO love the build. I'm thrown off by the white fan on the back but it all came together quite well. Reminds me of my rig when it was first built.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Sick, I was going to build a BA tower to do some gaming, but labtop was working at the time so I decided to wall my truck. As soon as I purchased the subs my labtops video card went out. Oh well later on down the road I will build a tower of epic proportions. Congrats on such a great looking tower!

Edited by xterraboy03

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

ive been trying to overclock my gpu but when i do i get horrible results when running heaven. My fps stock highest gets to 130 and overclocked max 30. Im overclocking with msi afterburner. also i notice when i run kombustor i see the gpu getting throttled.

That case is fucking beautiful man....

Thanks man

LMAO love the build. I'm thrown off by the white fan on the back but it all came together quite well. Reminds me of my rig when it was first built.

Thanks how much do you think i can go on a overclock with these fans. Btw do you know if the coolermaster 200mm fans fit on top.

Sick, I was going to build a BA tower to do some gaming, but labtop was working at the time so I decided to wall my truck. As soon as I purchased the subs my labtops video card went out. Oh well later on down the road I will build a tower of epic proportions. Congrats on such a great looking tower!

Thanks

that is badass i would love to own a "rig" like that. What would it cost if i wanted to build a good rig? for gaming and surfing? in the ballpark of?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Thanks how much do you think i can go on a overclock with these fans. Btw do you know if the coolermaster 200mm fans fit on top.

Overclock is all about how your specific chip responds and your CPU cooler. Most people can hit 4.2+ easily on air cooling. 4.5+ is about the upper limit of what air cooling can get, though there ARE chips that will go up to 5+ on air.

I used this matching NZXT fan on top (click me!) in my build. I'm not sure how well the Cooler Masters would fit as NZXT's mounting holes are spaced 192mm apart instead of 200mm.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt