it wont hurt your car butttt if you shift into nuetral before you come to a complete stop you can snap the shift linkage. as ive had it done to one of my cars due to an asshole friend driving it smh :Doh:

Yeah....no It cant break the shift linkage Its no differnt then shifting into park when you park your car. It wont hurt a thing unless you go past N and into reverse while still rolling at like 5mph Then youll start breaking thingS

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

it wont hurt your car butttt if you shift into nuetral before you come to a complete stop you can snap the shift linkage. as ive had it done to one of my cars due to an asshole friend driving it smh :Doh:

Yeah....no It cant break the shift linkage Its no differnt then shifting into park when you park your car. It wont hurt a thing unless you go past N and into reverse while still rolling at like 5mph Then youll start breaking thingS

I've done that at 30 MPH once on accident... my car just said fuck you and I started to spew tranny fluid at the bell housing. 1350 dollars later best believe ill never do that again... but anyways back on topic I've shifted into neutral at lights, traffic, ect. Pleanty of times with no problems.. yet.

one of the reasons why i will only drive a manual. half the time im driving im in neutral 30 mpg city FTMFCSW

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I've done that at 30 MPH once on accident... my car just said fuck you and I started to spew tranny fluid at the bell housing. 1350 dollars later best believe ill never do that again... but anyways back on topic I've shifted into neutral at lights, traffic, ect. Pleanty of times with no problems.. yet.

was it an older car?

alot of the newr cars will either shut down or not shift

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole