Guest Nismofreak Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 Well the first part is bass video but second half shows my pathfinder in action....what its made for lol!! Quote
Dank Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 Nice, that's a pretty loud system. Quote
Mr. 973808 Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Nice vids but I thouhgt you were gettin FI for the ride? Anyways how many inches of snow you get in your area/state? Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Nice vids but I thouhgt you were gettin FI for the ride? Anyways how many inches of snow you get in your area/state? old news lol um about 8 inches if I remember or more lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.