Thank you TwistedChild420

As the title states, thanks for turning me on to Big KRIT, Ever since you posted My Sub in your youtube vids I was a fan. Just bought Live from the Underground & the Remaster of Returnof4eva & I extremely advise everybody to get LFTU!!! I haven't checked it in Audacity yet but it BUMPS! & is definitely one of those albums you play from start to finish. Great Music.

That is all.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

If its anything like his other songs, you will definitely want to check the songs out.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

also check it out on wmp not audacity

Nahh I'm good, I'm not the type to just look for red lines, I know how to see clipping & squared signals in Audacity. It's alot quicker than listening to it slowed in WMP for me personally.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

why do you have to listen to it slowed in wmp?i just watch it as the song plays normally.you can clearly see the clipped signal in wmp.but we all have our own ways in doing somthing lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

why do you have to listen to it slowed in wmp?i just watch it as the song plays normally.you can clearly see the clipped signal in wmp.but we all have our own ways in doing somthing lol

Decaf used to say to listen to it on the slowest setting so you can see the signal better, not necessarily that you HAVE to.

& I would personally zoom in super quick for the kicks or loud parts in the bass in Audacity & see how they look, Alot quicker for me.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

LOL well you will find that just about all his music is clipped, especially My Sub. Shits flat as fuck. I play Murda Bizness from Iggy Azalea but for some reason My Sub just looks a bit too much since its a super constant kick clip.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL well you will find that just about all his music is clipped, especially My Sub. Shits flat as fuck. I play Murda Bizness from Iggy Azalea but for some reason My Sub just looks a bit too much since its a super constant kick clip.

Correct, which is why I stated that I bought the remastered album version. On all his song on both his mixtapes they're extremely clipped but the remastered album version is much better, for Returnof4eva at least, I haven't bought Krit Wuz Here.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Didn't notice the remastered part....just found it on the net in 320kbps, peaks are now slanted instead of flat. Hmm...its a lil better I guess

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical