i watch his videos to see what kind of subwoofers he uses and or recommends and just because he cant install it him self doesnt mean hes less of a man and he said in his latest video that he already did try all those things on here that everyone said, he read it today

Be Happy With What You Got

so the main reason....he let a random audio shop do the crappy install(which he could not be done done by himself?)and then speaks like he ˝was assaulted ˝ by a random forum......ok this guy i bet he does NOT HAVE A LIFE or he wants/is A Friendly ˝i know all about this and that˝ guy...

i mean...come on....seriously...496chevy GET A LIFE, for real man....you keep talking about all your problems.....so do it yourself and learn from it....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i watch his videos to see what kind of subwoofers he uses and or recommends and just because he cant install it him self doesnt mean hes less of a man and he said in his latest video that he already did try all those things on here that everyone said, he read it today

^^^^how do you know???you his room mate?

i figured it out...comments

check out my comment my name on there is Gotta_LOVE_BASS

368926 55 minutes ago

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

massive cry, noone here has said anything bad besides do work yourself don't trust some dick from a shop without seeing their previous work to at least the standard and size of the system you want

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

so the main reason....he let a random audio shop do the crappy install(which he could not be done done by himself?)and then speaks like he ˝was assaulted ˝ by a random forum......ok this guy i bet he does NOT HAVE A LIFE or he wants/is A Friendly ˝i know all about this and that˝ guy...

i mean...come on....seriously...496chevy GET A LIFE, for real man....you keep talking about all your problems.....so do it yourself and learn from it....

i do agree about the do it yourself thing cause u learn make mistakes and learn from those and grow

^^^^how do you know???you his room mate?

i figured it out...comments

check out my comment my name on there is Gotta_LOVE_BASS

368926 55 minutes ago

he uploaded a video talking about it

so you are supporting him?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

im supporting him and kinda on the thing of yes he should of installed it him self so he could of made sure it was right or so or kept checking in to the audio place seeing the progress and so see what all might of gone wrong so a little bit of both

birds of a feather........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived