Small update got some shok wire in today and will start running wires for the mids/highs and RCA's , hit up Russ for all your wire needs , excelent wire

31ed145c.jpg

eabf2889.jpg

97 cherokee

2x 15 ns v1@32h

crescendo 5500 (soon to b ns-1)

xs d3100's

What battery do u have

HC1400, made it work with some stuff i picked up at Advanced auto. My dad wasn't a fan of the aluminum bar idea. We got flat bar stock in the shop, and a chop saw, so i could crank those out all day, go to the drill press, drill out the holes, take it home, tap them so i can screw into them, but he didn't like that idea....

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

What battery do u have

HC1400, made it work with some stuff i picked up at Advanced auto. My dad wasn't a fan of the aluminum bar idea. We got flat bar stock in the shop, and a chop saw, so i could crank those out all day, go to the drill press, drill out the holes, take it home, tap them so i can screw into them, but he didn't like that idea....

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i cried a little inside thinking this was the good jetta. but it's post 2000 :(

the 97 jetta is hardly the good one. i have a 98 and would prefer a mk4 all day long.

Got my RCA's and some of my speaker wire labeled/ ran today , will try getting the rest done tomorrow if this shitty Oregon weather holds up

8d3a8bf7.jpg

c96be411.jpg

70e7e6c9.jpg

390484a4.jpg

5a3149b3.jpg

97 cherokee

2x 15 ns v1@32h

xs d3100's

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few updates got my voltmeter installed and picked up a sub stage from Craigslist to hold me off till I finish my electrical and front stage

Aq1200 and a Jbl p1222

8dd77140.jpg

70156f17.jpg

97 cherokee

2x 15 ns v1@32h

xs d3100's

• 1 month later...

Archived