Got a few small updates, I switched out the x993 for an alpine 117

B11E2D72-21D6-4CD4-A3D6-D622C2D48A49-1900-00000153A32A2527.jpg

Good choice, Vw's love alpine hu's.

That hu doesn't clip at all at full volume and is one of the best ones u can buy.

Only problem is if u get an error that says "current error" you'll have to send it back it as there's some nasty short that happens w the USB port.

And all those grounds aren't overkill at all, vw electrical= ftmfl

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Got a few small updates, I switched out the x993 for an alpine 117

B11E2D72-21D6-4CD4-A3D6-D622C2D48A49-1900-00000153A32A2527.jpg

Good choice, Vw's love alpine hu's.

That hu doesn't clip at all at full volume and is one of the best ones u can buy.

Only problem is if u get an error that says "current error" you'll have to send it back it as there's some nasty short that happens w the USB port.

And all those grounds aren't overkill at all, vw electrical= ftmfl

being a previous owner of that deck. owning an oscope and a dd1...you are incorrect about it being clean at full volume.

those cars dont really play those freqs. subs forward port side is also probably the worst configuration in those trunks

Do you have experience with this yr jetta?

97 cherokee

2x 15 ns v1@32h

crescendo 5500 (soon to b ns-1)

xs d3100's

Dude quit being a dick and let him do his build. Aint gota bash every update he does. Its because of people like you that drive people away from fourms. Every install is different. His may go full volume and not clip. So do us all a favor and unlodge urself from his ass and post somthing postive for once

Dude quit being a dick and let him do his build. Aint gota bash every update he does. Its because of people like you that drive people away from fourms. Every install is different. His may go full volume and not clip. So do us all a favor and unlodge urself from his ass and post somthing postive for once

He's the Forum Asshole for a reason, but his advice is actually solid, harsh, but solid.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Though, I like this build so far myself actually.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

no his cda117 does not stay clean all the way up sorry but no. Sure i may scare off people because im to the point about how i say something. I only really go into threads that interest me, if his build didn't interest me i wouldn't be here. What i say is just a way of trying to prevent fail through knowledge and experience,

But i know a lot of you like to read through the threads and assume everything is its glory and settle for mediocrity. If theres a way to make something better and im posting on a forum, id love for someone to tell me that what im doing is incorrect.

Also the dude point blank asked about a box configuration...i answered nobody else did so in "asshole speak" FUCK OFF

Local stereo shops demo car ford festiva had a cda117 they tuned with an oscope and it runs at 35/35 in the 4th of July parade at full tilt with no issue which is like an hour and a half long venture. Theirs does not clip and if it does they're obviously doing it wrong since they've not changed anything in the car in 5-6 years besides the headunit.

I'm not getting into an argument and you can be blunt without being a complete fuck bag.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

i can turn my cda117 or pioneer prs80 to full volume also and not fry anything..doesn't mean its clean.

having a deck at clip and amps tuned where its not damaging equipment happens all the time.

Archived