Kicker to enter Walmart in September

funny how the game was behind the glass case

and the sales person grabbed it :S

you have really no sense of business if you think its the customers fault for receiving a defected product or a product that was tampered with

i havent bought anything electronic since the game about 3 years ago

i havent bought clothes their sense 2003 ( hell maybe there brands got better ive seen a few name brands go to wall mart and then leave again?!?)

i buy cat food/litter/oil so maybe once a month i go their unless i know somewhere else has a better deal D.gif

moral of the story

your arrogance is beyond ridiculous

I have seen the same thing at home depo,game exchange,hobby lobby,artworld,woodcraft etc... I look at all packages to make sure it wasn't tampered with or a thief got into. I've worked on both ends of the store so you going to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about like sensai he is right.

M wife works at the warehouse here and I use to at #4 in AR before Sam died. The things sensai said is true it's not their fault they are the middle man for the product. I still have a Sony hu that was bought from waly world and it still works 2 yrs now. Bought one from crutch for a friend it died then another from car toys all the same model. They both had to be replaced for defects does that mean anything you get from those places are crap too. I can't stand it when people blame one place for bad manufacturing/quality control or just a unforeseen defect. Nothing is guaranteed not to fail even things that have high quality standards will break or just fail. I hope putting company names wasn't wrong sensai or I'm being out of place.

the overall feel of walmart is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. buy low sell low.

i dont care if its a tv sold at walmart that is also sold @ bestbuy

moral of the story

for you good sir is walmarts quality control (shipping infact so tell you old lady to stop dropping packages)

customer service and gerneral feel of the store is shit

get butt hurt cuz i have an opinion you dont like

or whatever your mad about

im leaving it at that

the next time i return to this thread will be pictures from todays shopping @ walmart (gotta get that cheap cat food son)

ill make sure to swing over to the car audio section and show the "quality " you guys defend lol

u mad bro?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

you have really no sense of business if you think its the customers fault for receiving a defected product or a product that was tampered with

i havent bought clothes their sense 2003 ( hell maybe there brands got better ive seen a few name brands go to wall mart and then leave again?!?)

i buy cat food/litter/oil so maybe once a month i go their unless i know somewhere else has a better deal D.gif

moral of the story

I honestly think something is intellectually wrong with you.

you : Hey I want that game

employee: Sure which game sir

you : I'm butthurt for the xbox 360 u have there

employee: let me get that for you

* you notice that the game seems to be open

You: Ill take it

moral to the story: eh doesn't matter as I don't think you are intellectually able to comprehend.

and yet you are going to shop at Wal-Mart AGAIN! :rofl:

Thanks for making me laugh mang.. back to greeting people

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

moral of the story

I have seen the same thing at home depo,game exchange,hobby lobby,artworld,woodcraft etc... I look at all packages to make sure it wasn't tampered with or a thief got into. I've worked on both ends of the store so you going to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about like sensai he is right.

customer buys game at store (thinks its find doesnt look tampered with at all)

customer gets home to find that the contents of the product isnt in their)

customer calls walmart to get a response such as this (we do not return any opened games)

customer calls xbox to get this response (someone must have tampered with it and it was returned to the self for sale)

customer butthurt over 60 dollars lost

the end

i can see how it was my fault

oh i should be mad at the sob that returned a blank disk?

or should i be mad at the stupid 65 year old lady who returned it from the fag that switched it...... lol

ok for reals im not coming back without pics

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

moral of the story

moral to the story: eh doesn't matter as I don't think you are intellectually able to comprehend.

the game didnt look opened

it was sealed... it wasnt like the packaging was torn up or taped on moron

now your just puting words into my mouth...

who let steve meades kids have a mod account?

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

moral of the story

the game didnt look opened

it was sealed... it wasnt like the packaging was torn up or taped on moron

now your just puting words into my mouth...

who let steve meades kids have a mod account?

trust me i tried contacting some manufacturers such as vizio and xbox when i bought a game and it looked unsealed but when i opened it it was a blank disk (xbox said someone might have bought the game and returned it with a blank disk and the CSR didnt check all the seals)

thats what you said :unknw: lmao at you getting owned by Wal-Mart!

yea i think your mad.. prob fuming right now... i thought you was not going to post again until you got pics? The ownage is to much.. I will wipe the blade and keep it moving!

:popcorn:

woops look un opened :S

call it lies w/e lol im done with it

i have nothing to prove

walmart is known for being a trashy

ill shop at the mall :thumbsup: because atleast they take care of their shit and overall appearance to a customer

I don't get mad at words or butt hurt. Before it leaves the w.h. it has been checked 6 times 9 out of 10 times it is intact. They will be fired for shipping bad cases or known opened packages. When it gets to the truck to the store it is different story not all loads are delivered perfect and when the store unloaders handle it it may damage the packages but rarely the product. They do not intentionally sell bad stuff. No one is perfect period. And yes it dose matter if best buy sells the same brand as wal-mart does cause it is the same manufacturer and plant and procedures. As far as my wife comment goes she dose her job and cares about the quality of her work in her department and has gotten people fired for not doing their job right. You are titled to your opinion and that's fine but if you don't like it call the office a put in a complaint they will launch a investigation and fire anyone not doing their job or manager. Also don't like waly don't go or get a job there and show them how to do it better. I have seen when at a store where the associates at that place have mishandled the products or liquid products have leaked onto packages so fort. That's where it's you choice to buy it or not or tell a associate about it before you buy. They will most generally open it to make sure it's ok. Hope this is cool ninja.

If the game was that way then it was manufacturer quality not waly. That sucks either way. Since this is all words I am not dishing you or trying to butt hurt ya I'm too old to get mad and girl fight over opinions :) .

Archived