Kicker to enter Walmart in September

OH noes.... :WTFBubble:

http://www.ceoutlook.com/2012/06/15/kicker-to-enter-walmart-in-september/

As N8 would say, more kids to get that big boom to make dem bitchez panties drop.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Jimi Vallin says:

June 16, 2012 at 10:34 pm

I have 2 Kicker L5 Series 15′s in my truck, over 5300 watts of kicker power. Who ever says they suck, they haven’t heard REAL bass. LOL

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

pffffft. W/E mongoose is sold at walmart too and those bike are junk junk junk, not even real mongoose. Anything kicker sells at wal mart is going to be cheap cheap cheap. What? cvr's that handle 150 rms. next to the 250w rms pioneers and 50,000w max sony assplodes? That will be so cool.

pffffft. W/E mongoose is sold at walmart too and those bike are junk junk junk, not even real mongoose. Anything kicker sells at wal mart is going to be cheap cheap cheap. What? cvr's that handle 150 rms. next to the 250w rms pioneers and 50,000w max sony assplodes? That will be so cool.

I had someone ask me if I had heard of sony Xplodes the other week when I was talking about DC audio and sundown and other such competition sub lines :fool: as I was telling them that they were a POS and not worth he was explaining to me how he had 2 professionally installed in his trunk... SMH, at least his room mate will have his system installed by me, it's looking pretty sick right now

to be honest i kinda seen this coming, kicker is just going down hill, kicker is big enough where i live and i cant stand it lol

It's very similar to good music, it's all good until it goes mainstream, then it's all downhill. There are some exceptions ofcourse

You still can't get your system installed at Wal-Mart so this doesn't affect me much, who cares. Just one more step in the wrong direction for Kicker

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Kicker at Walmart equals = reason number 3984 for me to not buy Kicker.

Archived