Second Skin Audio

hey is the re audio xxx15d2 good or shit?

na in aus. i used the shipping calculator on the website and choose aus

so if it said free no problem and about more batteries that depends on wish amp do u have

a t2500-1bdcp or

RE AUDIO XT V3 SERIES XT4000DE

good options but i will go with the rft2500 clean power and more power efficient the xt4000 good amp but always wants more And more power and the rf could make 3200rms

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

so if it said free no problem and about more batteries that depends on wish amp do u have

a t2500-1bdcp or

good options but i will go with the rft2500 clean power and more power efficient the xt4000 good amp but always wants more And more power and the rf could make 3200rms

abttery needed? or just a stronger battery in the engine bay?

a t2500-1bdcp or

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

xspower d3100 and good 0gauge u can power that rg

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

and once you go over 1000 including shipping you have to pay an additional 10% tax,

you normally get a phone call from the shipping provider and you need to pay it straight away,

last time i got a call be FedEx at 2:30 in the morning and had to caught up $400 in sales tax (witch i knew about) because they does except payment on pickup like some others do for the shipping tax

the only way is to slip the seller a few extra $$$ to falsify the purchase price to keep you under the 1g

the only down side is if there is a problem in transit you will only be reimbursed the amount on the packing slip

Edited by john253a

what state you in,

also consider warranty issues, with this as you are excepted to cover freight each way, so quite ofter it is cheaper to just buy another one

unless you buy something that is available mainstream here, and then you can take to repairs here and get it fixed,

the only thing is to get a current mdl that way when you dont have a receipt they can still tell the age of the item,

i brought some items over before christmas and 1 was vacuity, and another 2 were the wrong mdl (not what i had ordered, rant the supplier (they were happy to change it all over) but not cover shipping outside of the us (as they all do) and by the time i covered shipping both ways i was cheaper to buy it all again.

just some things to be aware of