8ga power wire, 100ft for 30$ free shipping

i saw this, it doesnt look like the best wire around, but it looks like it would work fine for speaker wire. i saw this on another forum and it doesnt look too bad. 1/2 black and 1/2 red

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-ft-Total-8-Gauge-50-BLACK-and-50-RED-Car-Audio-Power-Ground-Wire-Cable-/220897872992?_trksid=e17004.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D6%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7506627930562026749#ht_2011wt_1187

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

i don't like how they don't say copper , they only say oxygen free . oxygen free what ? i have been through all the power wire on ebay here a month ago and so many say oxygen free , and don't say what the metal actually is , so i ask and too many of them come back "it's cca" . better ask to make sure

looks like it has a low strand count

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i asked him, ill post here what the answer is. I havnt bought any, and I probably wont. I just thought some people might want some. Thanks for the heads up, i didnt even think to ask about that.

edit: i also saw a thread on caco, and the gy who bought some said it is fairly high thread count, and is nice size diameter but he doesnt mention if its ofc or cca, and i dont really want to pay to upgrade my account to ask about it.

Edited by certifiednut

i got an answer about that cable and it said "It is a mixed alloy product. Contains copper and other alloys. CCA is basically copper coated aluminum. This wire contains copper, aluminum, steel, other alloys."

this listing sais oxygen free copper for the same price,, http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-ft-Total-8-Gauge-50-RED-and-50-BLACK-Car-Audio-Power-Ground-Wire-Cable?item=170698624791&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26itu%3DI%252BUA%26otn%3D12%26pmod%3D220897872992%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D9208138835598804005#ht_1427wt_1163

i got an answer about that cable and it said "It is a mixed alloy product. Contains copper and other alloys. CCA is basically copper coated aluminum. This wire contains copper, aluminum, steel, other alloys."

this listing sais oxygen free copper for the same price,, http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1427wt_1163

that might not be a bad deal , my second choice to copper is copper coated in tin .