DC Sound Lab

Since I recently and stupidly cooked my amplifiers :-( I decided it was rebuild time :-) equipment is as follows:

2 dc pai 3000.1 amplifiers( out for repair lol)

1 dc pai 120.4 amplifier

2 dc 12" XL's or level 4's ( havent decided but def ordering very soon).......

Edited by NightmareImpala

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

no double baffle or bracing for 2 XL's? it looks really good but I would suggested adding some kind of bracing what's the tuned to? lucky for you the XL's just shipped out!!!

I actually added some bracing after I took those pics lol I just was impatient and wanted to see if it fit the way I planned for it to fit. Im going to seal it off from the trunk before this build is complete. I am even considering going with level 4's instead to save on weight because my last set-up was doing a number on my rear suspension

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

I actually added some bracing after I took those pics lol I just was impatient and wanted to see if it fit the way I planned for it to fit. Im going to seal it off from the trunk before this build is complete. I am even considering going with level 4's instead to save on weight because my last set-up was doing a number on my rear suspension

HAHA I feel u there bro. I used to have whats in my sig in my Taurus and was getting 8 mpg city and 12-14 mpg hwy on a 21-24 mpg hwy car lol. Kinda why I'm going with 1 10" XL this time. Either way looks good so far... love me some sealed trunks!!

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Straight from Rusty id guess. Wish I never got rid of mine them amps are BEASTS.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I bought the amps from a teamate who is also a member on here (kryptonite). I am pretty sure he bought them from here though too lol. These amps are def BEASTS!! Cant wait for them to be repaired and im even debating selling one of them if the price is right lol

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

i finally had some ideas about where to put the battery bank so i put my self to work lol....

IMG_20120619_142103.jpg

IMG_20120619_151333.jpg

IMG_20120619_151324.jpg

IMG_20120619_151949.jpg

IMG_20120619_152013.jpg

decided to make up some buss bars

IMG_20120619_152706.jpg

not finished making them yet. ran out of time for the day but i will continue on them tomorrow

IMG_20120619_170921.jpg

now i just need to figure out how to make an amp rack somewhere back there lol

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER