Plasti-dipped my rims today.

dipyourcar.com has a video on youtube where they go over plasti-dipped rims and a grill, that had been done about I believe 8 months and 2 weeks and both held up fine.

Thats good to hear. I wouldnt try to power spray them, unless you have another can for some touch ups.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

dipyourcar.com has a video on youtube where they go over plasti-dipped rims and a grill, that had been done about I believe 8 months and 2 weeks and both held up fine.

Thats good to hear. I wouldnt try to power spray them, unless you have another can for some touch ups.

Here's the video using the pressure washer with no issue's. There's others as well but this is the most informative one I've seen. I agree that I think I would want an extra can just in case as well though.

pgsig.png

where can you get that, my buddy is gonna do his side panels with it on his grand cherokee.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Did mines too. Came out pretty good. I'm gonna buy the metalizers and spray them over with gold.

Before:

IMG_0277-1.jpg

After:

IMG_0330.jpg

Yea it was $5.98 a can at Home Depot. Took two cans for all 4 wheels.

Wow only 2? Sure that's enough coats? I went through almost 4 cans on my rims.

Archived