Second Skin Audio

DC audio lvl 2 or lvl3?

Also do the big 3 to help with your electrical

yes i currently have that done, only with 4 gauge though. i desperately need a bigger fuse holder from my alt to my battery. but i guess after i install the battery, ill save up and order a couple feet of 0 gauge and get maybe a 200 or 300amp fuse? idk what size fuse to get put between the alt and the battery.

Also do the big 3 to help with your electrical

yes i currently have that done, only with 4 gauge though. i desperately need a bigger fuse holder from my alt to my battery. but i guess after i install the battery, ill save up and order a couple feet of 0 gauge and get maybe a 200 or 300amp fuse? idk what size fuse to get put between the alt and the battery.

Stock alt shouldn't need bigger than a 150 or 200.

Unless of course you have a monstrous stock alt...

fuse rating for 0 gauge is 300

Noes...you fuse for the wire when the source of current is capable of exceeding the rating of the wire...so if your amp can pull 400 amps and you only have 1 run of 0 gauge you would put a 300.

Now..if your source is incapable of exceeding the rating of the wire, you fuse for the source. For example, my Crescendo BC2000 only needs a 200 amp fuse. If I put a 300 amp fuse, then it's useless because if the amp starts to draw over 200 amps due to a malfunction, the fuse won't blow, which defeats the purpose of having a fuse.

If his alt malfunctions and starts kicking out 200 amps (which is probably well above what it can produce normally with it being a stock alt and all) we'd want the fuse to blow before the alt catches on fire, even though the 0 gauge wire can handle that current.

Edited by aN-i-No

the LVL 3 is a really good sounding sub. I know its often compared to the SA and the SDC 2.5 and other comparable entry level spl subs, but its really a nice sounding sub.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP