DC Sound Lab

go with a level 6 :morepower1: haha na either will be fine, you won't be disappointed

haha! i wish, but like i state i currently cant have anymore power in my car than 1k.

i dont think i could get any significant flex with a level 6. what RMS/Peak are those anyways?

no significant flex????? you clearly haven't seen this video then

wtf, i have 1k rms...

anyways, thanks for the help guys. i think im going to go with the 2 Level 2's as you guys said, its more cone area.

im thinking they will get more flex and hopefully louder than my Type R's.

and crandis16 i think you're correct. because i would see old videos of people slapping pairs of Level 3's on 1k rms, but i checked the website and they're 900 rms a piece, which made no sense compared to the amount of excursion they were getting. so im thinking DC is just stepping up their game B)

so the 2 12" Level 2's it is. (once i save up of course lol)

go with a level 6 :morepower1: haha na either will be fine, you won't be disappointed

haha! i wish, but like i state i currently cant have anymore power in my car than 1k.

i dont think i could get any significant flex with a level 6. what RMS/Peak are those anyways?

no significant flex????? you clearly haven't seen this video then

wtf, i have 1k rms...

anyways, thanks for the help guys. i think im going to go with the 2 Level 2's as you guys said, its more cone area.

im thinking they will get more flex and hopefully louder than my Type R's.

and crandis16 i think you're correct. because i would see old videos of people slapping pairs of Level 3's on 1k rms, but i checked the website and they're 900 rms a piece, which made no sense compared to the amount of excursion they were getting. so im thinking DC is just stepping up their game B)

so the 2 12" Level 2's it is. (once i save up of course lol)

the old lvl 3's were rated at 600wrms... essentially the level 2's now. The subs can really just take a beating. I'm getting the level 4 soon which is rated at 1400 wrms but I've seen some videos of people feeding it 2000+wrms lol. DC is pretty much awesome

I have 2 lvl 2 8s on 1200wrms and I love it! Well for now.

yeah i think you have the m2's. i'm pretty sure the old level 2's were rated at either 300 or 400 rms. but whatever happened, im sure glad they beefed up all their subs. i was also thinking about getting a DC 1.2k amp, but thats also going to be more money:[