Sonic Electronix

Dam well atleast there long enough now for new terminal clamps then. But you can always Run new wires eveything can always be replaced just means more work with all those fuse able linked wires in there .

Keep stock batt add 1400 to the rear next to the system have a nice day

trust me, thought about it, but the battery under the hood is a 3 year old OEM battery, with +50k miles on it, all with a sound system....wont that kill my battery in back without an isolator?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Keep stock batt add 1400 to the rear next to the system have a nice day

Haha could do that too ya just need the 1/0 to run it back there.

I have a + run of 1/0 already, i just need a neg run....which would be a PITA to squeeze in....FML....im giving up for today, its almost 10, i havent ate dinner yet, or started on homework, dont think ill be sleeping tonight.....

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

2 batts are greater then 1 allways don't need an isolator

i know 2>1, but it isnt going to ruin my brand new battery? Im going to be pretty damn unhappy if i piss away +$200 from just putting it in the back and having my old battery up front. Either way, im done for the night, but tomorrows a new day....i wont be back from school till 530PM, but still, its the first thing im going to work on tomorrow....till then ill do research to find out how much damage not using an isolator could cause, and how likely it is to do so.

Worst thing that can happen is you shorten the life of 1400 by a little bit like instead of lasting 8 years it might only last 7 years. Odds are it won't do anything if your scured don't do it have fun with your problems

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Worst thing that can happen is you shorten the life of 1400 by a little bit like instead of lasting 8 years it might only last 7 years. Odds are it won't do anything if your scured don't do it have fun with your problems

oh, really, just 7 years? holy shit thats some battery life.....the way everything i had read made it sound it sounded like it would make it last a year or 2 tops. Well shit, if thats the case, ill check my OEM batt when i get home, put it back under the hood, order some wire and ring terminals from KNU, and get that battery in the back. I just have to figure out where its going and how to secure it. My box takes the entire trunk (minus some spots towards the back of the trunk since the box had to fit between the wheel wells. But it won't go through the trunk opening, so i have to remove my back seat if i ever need to change a tire. Since I'm only driving ~10 miles a day round trip now I'm thinking ill just put it in the spare wheel well....just trying to think of how i can keep the terminals safe and the battery secure in there.

do you happen to have any builds in mind off the top of your head that have a battery in the spare tire well? Ive been searching for a good part of the day and i can't find much. I found one, then closed the tab, and can't find it again...