Second Skin Audio

Skar VVX 15's Design: opinions on this?

3D modeling software FTMFW. I have only used Pro/Engineer and I use Inventor at work. overall looks good and everything seems to be in check

although shouldn't you aim for 17 in^2 / ft^3??? and shouldn't you try to get the port area in between the values that it gave you? I'm still a noob at box designing

Edit: Ninja'd^^^^^^

Edited by Crandis16

3D modeling software FTMFW. I have only used Pro/Engineer and I use Inventor at work. overall looks good and everything seems to be in check

although shouldn't you aim for 17 in^2 / ft^3??? and shouldn't you try to get the port area in between the values that it gave you? I'm still a noob at box designing

lol thats what the range thing is for? haha

lol thats what the range thing is for? haha

like I said I'm still a noob but I'm pretty sure thats what you want to do. If you get it in that range then I believe you will achieve the correct port area to net volume ratio.... once again I'm not expert, I would try asking someone who has built more than one box in their life hahaha. I've designed probably 5 or so now but most have been scrapped due to change of plans