Second Skin Audio

fi/psi 18 enclosure

I think ill go with that one then. Will any bracing be needed if I am doing a double baffle? And if its not asking to much could I get the inside sketchup of the specific one I know how the port it supposed to look but pictures always help haha. Thanks man

Oh its fine then I have to build it today after work for a show this weekend the port goes back and makes an L right?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering about a 4 order box for this sub. Could it be done? Would it be louder on the meter and still musical? I've heard lots of great things about 4 order boxes great frequency range, more flex, better spl... plus I've started to chase numbers too haha but I love listening to music on my current box it's not as loud on the meter as I hoped but it is tuned lower also so keep that in mind. So what I really would like to know is a 4 order going to play as low as my current box but be just as loud if not louder? Could I please get input and help on this maybe even some designs? Thanks guys

Would a 6th order be possible. I may do a new box soon for better numbers so just looking at ideas. Anyone have any ideas or tips?

6th order is very hard to make. It takes along time to get both tunings right. Stick with a regular ported box and youll get some good numbers.

You think so? Even a 4th order is hard to tune? I was just wondering because I've heard of people getting really good results with 4th and 6th orders.