Sonic Electronix

Car Audio Liquidation Sale

Ha ha thats funny caus ei live in cleveland too. I heard it on TV an dill deff be there. But most likely it will be crap and generic brands....In the comercial it says "Door speakers $5" lol

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

hmm would one of you let me know what kinda deals they have as soon as you get back? I live like 1.5 hours south I do believe and I wouldn't mind driving up there for some kickass deals =)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

hmm would one of you let me know what kinda deals they have as soon as you get back? I live like 1.5 hours south I do believe and I wouldn't mind driving up there for some kickass deals =)

Yea man im going friday up there, so if theres anything good you can go saturday. I highly doubt it will be worht it though. Even if they do have decend equipment its probably not gonna be super cheap. But you never, we will certainly see.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

we have those "HUGE BLOW OUT SALES" all the time here in Cali.. they are mostly a joke.. but if you just need something for a friend or to get by they are reasonable cheap. we also have a bunch of the tool liquidation sales. but buyer beware.. they come with a warrenty that is almost impossible to collect on

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

I didn't realize there were so many "Slowhio" people on this forum haha

Definately lemme know, Im like you I doubt its anything superb, but you never know.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

we have those "HUGE BLOW OUT SALES" all the time here in Cali.. they are mostly a joke.. but if you just need something for a friend or to get by they are reasonable cheap. we also have a bunch of the tool liquidation sales. but buyer beware.. they come with a warrenty that is almost impossible to collect on

later

Doug

Yea deff be carefull about the warenty. Heck ill carry a DMM with me incase i see any speakers i like, that way i can at least check the coils. There also going to have a computer liquidation sale....wonder if ill find anything there..hmmm.....Yea so far thats four of us from ohio...YAY :D

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

Archived