Second Skin Audio

be honest, what do you think?

As far as comps up here you're out of luck bud. There is a car show in a few weeks that has an audio portion but no one knows what it is about. And if it's spl know one knows if they know what they are doing. So I have lost a little motivation to finish my build. But I want to start beating the streets ASAP so it will get done. I am coming down in August we will have to meet up.

well the only thing stopping me is that i would only have the money to do it if i dont save fore getting a house. and then i also want to tear the engine apart rebuild it and put some boost to this slow ass family car and doing a wall would only slow it more and eat up more money for perfomance mods. got so much to weigh and only a small bathroom scale to weigh it on. but yeah i know what you mean, 4-5k rms and 4 12s in a small focus with a wall right at the back seats sealing off the rest of the car from the front would just be crazy. 4 xspower d3100 in the back one under the hood and a few more runs of 1/0 guage all hidding away behind the wall under the amp rack. pop the hatch just to find the power supply for the wall an xbox 360 a tv 2 camping chairs and 2 pairs of t3 6.5 components and 2 8s. wold be a wall of bass with a game station in the back, lmao... god if i had money i would just go crazy.

@ akslowroller - where at up there and when? ill call them if you can atleast get me the company name but yeah we should meet up sometime. my b-day is actually in august, usually falls on the first day of the fair.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived