Sundown Audio

cadence amps?

Knu for wire IMO. If you're on a budget and HAVE to have OFC then welding wire is ok. Stinger's stuff is small compared to Rockord/Kicker/Knu and costs just as much.

you know what, maybe thats what it was Knu, saw a link here on the site, been out of this stuff for a while and have just always used stinger from back in the day.

do you have a site for them?

EDIT: nvm, got the site. Any you say go with them over stinger?

Yes. The Stinger HPM just does not compare with Knu. It's flat out bigger (the KnuKonceptz is). I can't think of a reason why the Pro or Level 2 (the red stuff) wire they have would be bigger than the HPM, being that the HPM costs more. Knu has great CS and fast shipping so...I don't see a reason not to buy from them.

Well take it or leave it from me but I have better power transfer with the stinger pro hpm over knu all day. Don't ask me why but my voltage stays better and it's only more expensive it you get it from someone trying to rip u off. We sell stinger 0ga outta my shop 4$ a foot everyday. Maybe it's the quality of the copper. Don't know all I know it voltage drop used to be from 14.9 down to 13.8 and I was using all knu. With a couple short pieces of stinger. Switched to all stinger and now drop to 14.1 at lowest. Checking with 20-50 hz sine wave.

I have an account with AAMP, so i get the kits at cost. just been hearing people talking all bad about stinger lately, and havent used it in a while besides the HPM 4 guage kits, which i think are plenty nice

EDIT: Ill be running the Hifonics BRZ2100 brutus at 1 ohm

Edited by jmorlan

thanks. I have an account with aamp of america, but their 0 guage kits are still a bit pricy, compared to a link someone posted on here with the cadence kits at about 60 bucks

Good wire kits are always pricey even if you get them from dealers/distributors since copper is a commodity. The wire in the Cadence kits is jacked, I know because I tried one (well, it came in the mail and I never installed it) and the conductor in the wire was pretty slim for the gauge.

I'm gonna hate