Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

still won't work. i gotta leave tho soon so i'll tinker with it tomorrow. but thanks so far :)

it worked for me. try the direct link. upload to photobucket and get the direct link from your photobucket

<-------------see, I'll change it after you see this and reply

Edit: ^^^^^proof

Posted

Used Gifmagic to resize to 90x90 (made it 119x90) and 67kb and it still failed to upload from the computer. I want a freaking avatar again

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Used Gifmagic to resize to 90x90 (made it 119x90) and 67kb and it still failed to upload from the computer. I want a freaking avatar again

pm me the gif

I made torres' gif work but he doesn't know it yet

<--------------------

Edit: did you upload from computer or from photobucket? I tried uploading from computer but it didn't work. when I used the direct link of the same exact gif in photobucket it worked

Edit2: if you're changing from a different gif then make sure to quit your browser then reload it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...