Sonic Electronix

Alright so im looking at upgrading from 2 12" pioneer premier's to a 18" AA mayhem. The only problem ive come across is how the hell am I gonna get this thing to fit. Im wanting to do a box at 29hz. my 12's were tuned to 34hz and my ears need a break so im thinking a bit lower. I know people on here have put multiple 18"s in little extended cab trucks So im just looking for some input and mayby some tips All help is appreciated

134db

If you're so good at building boxes...I don't understand what the issue is. I've never seen someone that could build boxes for 10"s and 12"s only...you make sure you fit in your maximum dimensions, you have correct volume for the sub...?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I nevet said i could do it dip shit.

"Help me. Please, help me with my build. And as I ask for help, I will call you a dip shit and still want help. Please someone, listen to my demands..."

No one here is required to help you. We all do it because we choose to. Saying stuff like that isn't really a good way to inspire us to take time out of our day to service your needs :)

Edited by SnowDrifter