Don's Jeep... Triple Alts Installed

579556_391613970891546_1357897297_n.jpg

Currently, no. You do not.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

okay-okay-clean.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Little update....Robin from BHE says "I'll be putting you to work tomorrow"......

Yup, design is done. Getting started at the ass crack of dawn.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

We got a majority of the wiring done, all of it actually, just started buttoning it all back up and....

BOOM!!!!

Motherfucking thunderstorms.

Pics will be up in a few hours, I gotta go up to the garage and put my new exhaust on the Civic in a little bit.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived