Second Skin Audio

Box for Ford Ranger 18" AA mayhem

Alright So ive just ordered my sub and now have to come up with a box. Ive always used Re Audio's box calculator has always worked good for the boxes ive made. Heres what Dimensions ive got to work with. I can make the box 47" long by 27" in height. As well as 18" depth. Ive seen on other posts of people that have put 18" in these little extended cabs and what seemed to be the only option is to have the bottom 18" and the top say 15" then have the sub facing the back of my seats with a slot port behind the passenger or something like that. Anyways using the box Calculator I came up with this.

Box width- 47 "

Box height- 25"

box top depth- 15"

box bottom depth- 18"

wood thickness- 0.75

square port width- 5"

square port length 1-10.75

square port length 2- 10"

Tuned to 33hz wanting to be more like 30hz

134db

Could you post up the numbers you are getting (right or not) and we can go from there?

Alright sorry ive made so many posts n shit im just a little frustrated and wanna get started on this thing. My exact dimensions are as follows. length- 45". Height 25". Width is 18" at the bottom and i was thinking like 14" at the top. Im down to have the sub however it has to be to fit but from other people posts it seems like the best way to do it is sub facing forward with a slant to the front piece.

134db