and a cali combo isnt for me, i want to keep the stock taillights, so im just going to try and find a tailgate, and smooth it out with the handle on the inside.. but that will come in time once i get it tagged and registered, anyone no that if u live in missouri that u keep your tags off your vehicle?

Definitely should have kept the Civic. Good luck with the truck though. I hope it all works out for you.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

o well drag, wanted something different, there really isnt anything to major wrong with the truck, the motor is really quiet... but the front bags like to lose air for some reason, idk y it might be the bag or the line needs to be replaced

Depending on the mileage and state of the engine, I only see potential. Could become a cool daily driver. Never had trouble with a Honda or Nissan, had a '94 Maxima that ran like a top until '08 when I got rid of it she had 285k on her, only thing that ever went was a water pump. Gave it to my Aunt and she still drives it every day and takes it between Louisiana and Florida to come visit the family.

I'm gonna hate

Archived