Looks like it need a lot of work. Hope you know what you are doing.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I'm sorry.

That looks like its gonna be a PITA to bring up to 100% what condition was your civic in. Does this at least run? Doesnt look like it lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hey if your happy with the trade then that's all that matters. It does look like its going to be a lot of work but sometimes that's half the fun. Depending on the condition of your civic, the civic was more than likely worth more money though.

ehh the civic was getting up there in miles close to 300k.... 267k to be exact lol, and didnt have the money for a swap... so there is no fun in buying a new car and not able to fix anything on it lol, this one already left me and a friend stranded on the side of the highway after i got it, it lost the bolt that u r able to turn the wheel cant remember what its called all there was in it was a cotter pin, so yeah i think they were going to try and get the car back i swear i hate crooked people

did you say a center console for a 15.... thats interesting

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Archived