Jump to content

Bipolar Tweeters


focused313

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm running some Alpine 610C's, given them around 80w RMS to each side.

For a good 7-8 months they've been working well, since I learned to turn down all that treble boost. THen out of nowhere, they went out, that was two weeks ago. I've driven quite a bit since then, let's say at least 5 hours worth of music going. No big deal.

Today I'm driving, hi-less, and suddenly the tweeters pop on for about 5 seconds, then go right back out.

What the heck could that be?

the day the tweeters went out, they were BEYOND hot.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...