Second Skin Audio

Opinions plz Digital Designs or Sundown Audio?

Sundown well liked sure the hell not by me

K will theres one....just saying in a general sense...I'm sure there are some people who dislike almost any brand out there.

But OP you already had a 10" DD than a 12" DD what are looking for that you think you can get by switching brands?? You might be better off building or changing enclosures till you find tuning size etc that you like.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Enough with the IB4L bullshit, quit post farming. If that's all you're going to say, then don't post at all.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend trying Sundown. I had just installed my two SA-12s yesterday and they sound fucking magnificent.

They're so clean sounding & get so loud even with the bass knob all the way down and gain half way up.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Enough with the IB4L bullshit, quit post farming. If that's all you're going to say, then don't post at all.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend trying Sundown. I had just installed my two SA-12s yesterday and they sound fucking magnificent.

They're so clean sounding & get so loud even with the bass knob all the way down and gain half way up.

id like to hear them. will you be at the taylor show? maybe you can hear my new build with 2 DD 12s while your there. haha

OP how big do you plan on going? sundown saves some space but you still cant cram a 15 in 3 cubes.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

You gonna stop me? How ban me enough of your sundown nut hugging quit licking nuts if that's all your gonna say then don't post at all

IB4L sucka

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

id like to hear them. will you be at the taylor show? maybe you can hear my new build with 2 DD 12s while your there. haha

OP how big do you plan on going? sundown saves some space but you still cant cram a 15 in 3 cubes.

When is it?

I don't plan on competing as I'm just a daily driver, but sure I wouldn't mind hearing some DDs.

You gonna stop me? How ban me enough of your sundown nut hugging quit licking nuts if that's all your gonna say then don't post at all

IB4L sucka

No? How am I Sundown nut hugging? I literally just obtained & installed them and quite frankly I think they're great subs.

It's my personal opinion, I forgot I wasn't entitled to it & allowed to give it without being considered a 'nut hugger'.

Edited by Semper

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

What kinda amp? Alot of amps either the bass knob controls gain (all the way up is where you set your gain on your amp, and down is all the way down on gain) or some of them are bass boost. If its boost leave it down...and if its gain..than you effectively have the gain all the way down by having the knob down.

Also why you so mad Apline gets post in before close.

22454376.jpg

Essentially everyone in here is post farming because at as a community we shouldnt support threads that go against the rules....

Edited by Chris Hammer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What kinda amp? Alot of amps either the bass knob controls gain (all the way up is where you set your gain on your amp, and down is all the way down on gain) or some of them are bass boost. If its boost leave it down...and if its gain..than you effectively have the gain all the way down by having the knob down.

brz 2100.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.