Jump to content

Does anyone have any experience with the Crescendo or DD line of Mid range drivers?


lt1jerome

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't put them in the center console. Work on the doors.

Stereo will suffer with the speakers in the middle of the car. You need left AND right.

Just my 2 cents.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

Don't put them in the center console. Work on the doors.

Stereo will suffer with the speakers in the middle of the car. You need left AND right.

Just my 2 cents.

HAVE to dissagree. i made a DIY console in my grand marquis... i blew them today.

now, it sounds like i only hear my left side speakers. i got type r 5.25s... haha had to lean over to see if my right side was still playing >.<

hopping to get some 8's, i had hertz 6x9s and they 'outgassed' i guess the word is.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I've used dd lower line 6.5s components I think they were cs 6.5s.. anyways they sounded awesome with a pair of seliniums in each door..now that I changed up and I'm not using them I can say its not as loud or clean

As in how? Not as loud and clean before or after the switch to different equipment?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...