Bryan Posted January 4, 2008 Report Posted January 4, 2008 well i got a new cam and decided to make some vids..first im playing Silkk the Shocker and second is a song bigpimpin made for me MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted January 5, 2008 Author Report Posted January 5, 2008 damn no one commented em... MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
codi Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 ill be the first to coment (YAY) any ways that second song sounds bitchin till it hits that part and has the real savage excursion goin on lol and nice vids hope good vids keep coming out of that new cam of yours
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.