DAMN!!!!!!!

its a regular price of around $260 though, if i remember correctly.

hook a brotha up :D

with out my manager hooking me up it would have been around $170.

come on people where are the comments. o i rememeber everyone is in the "how far away will i be heard post" who fucking cares about that

----reference's----

meade916

with out my manager hooking me up it would have been around $170.

come on people where are the comments. o i rememeber everyone is in the "how far away will i be heard post" who fucking cares about that

agreed.

ill post here :D

just cause i like the alpine.

im not a fan of the cavaliers though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

the only thing i like about hers is the motor. there arent too many 4 bangers that can be puched to 400 horsepower without touching the internals. not that she will ever do it, but when it is paid off i got a nice little turbo kit thats going on it. plus when that time comes i am gonna have a HUGE build-up on here

----reference's----

meade916

the only thing i like about hers is the motor. there arent too many 4 bangers that can be puched to 400 horsepower without touching the internals. not that she will ever do it, but when it is paid off i got a nice little turbo kit thats going on it. plus when that time comes i am gonna have a HUGE build-up on here

an engine rebuild would most likely be necessary for that turbo for the engine to hold up

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

the only thing i am gona change is the ECU. i will be running a megasquirt m800 full stand alone. these motors can take alot. my brother has the same car with 167,000 on it and he is boosting 15 psi, plus when he feels like being stupid he uses a bottle. i might change out the cam and the bearings. but other than that it will be all good. if it does for some reason blow up them i get to do a full 2.8 build up. bored and sleeved block prt and polish the whole nine. i dont see it blowing up though i'm only gonna be boosting like 10lbs

----reference's----

meade916

that would be sweet but i am not meade. the biggest engine i would ever swap would be a 3.8 v6 from the late 80's z24 cavalier. and besides we are getting off topic. what do oyu guys think of the wifes car so far?

----reference's----

meade916

besides the dash being such a cunt, it looks to be coming along decently.

the doors dont look bad at all and you did a good job on the tweeter hole.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

thanks i just wish my retarded friend did not break my camera so i could take a pic of the HU in its new home. i posted a thread in the subwoofer section, can someone check it out and get back to me. thank you. i just wish i could do the pods like i want but my wife would kill me.

----reference's----

meade916

i just realized i dont have any pics of the mid-bass installed. wheni do the other door i will put some up. the mounting plate made a little enclosure for them. i cant wait to start this box build. i just found out the RF P3's i want need the same air space as these fusions. that decided whether i was building a slot ported or a sealed box.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived