Surveillance Camera with Motion Detection

next time be nicer to your neighbors like we told you lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i've had q-see, the picture during the day is ok for pretty much as far as you can see.. at night things can get a little blurry and you'd probably only be able to see about 30 - 50 feet clearly... however i bought my q-see system from costco and returned it within 3 because ALL the cameras began to fuck up from weather.. cheap piece of shit

anyways i bought a lorex system.. the viewing is the same during the day and the night vision is a little better but nothing more to brag about..you can still make out people at night.. especially if you see them around all the time.. i've had it for over a year and a half now and it's saved my ass a couple times when shit would happen to my cars out front... the cameras are good quality except one is fucking up now but that's because i accidentally pressure washed it when washing the side of my house.. i would recommend them to anyone.. they record 24/7 and came with a 500 gb hard drive.. thats about a week or two of video at the highest settings.. it also has motion sensor.. you select in on each camera and when something enters it would start recording.. i just leave them on all the time tho because if a leaf blows it starts recording anyway -__- lol

if you're willing to pay more i heard that swann is a pretty good company also... just check out costco.com if you're a member.. they're return policy on if it fucks up is GREAT too..

btw sorry to hear about you and your friend's cars.. that's really fucked up and i know exactly what you're going through.. just leave a bat by your door just in case lol

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

btw people are dicks too.. i've had my sunroof smashed by stupid ass kids trying to run on top of my car when coming home from the bar/club.. this was before i had my cameras of course tho.. or else someone would have gotten a foot up the ass

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries