liftedz71withbass Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 I got a dude trying to sell me this battery for 85$, http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Duralast-Platinum-Battery/_/N-8gcxb?itemIdentifier=319463_0_0_&newYmme=trueIs it worth the 85 it says he used it for 1 month. And had like 70 amp hours. What y'all think? 05 trailblazer Sub-3 Aq hdc3 18 with psi recones (need motors hmu) Sub amps- 2 Lanzar opti 3200 153.1
87chevyboi Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 link doesnt work My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
liftedz71withbass Posted July 1, 2012 Author Report Posted July 1, 2012 link doesnt work I'm sorry try it now. 05 trailblazer Sub-3 Aq hdc3 18 with psi recones (need motors hmu) Sub amps- 2 Lanzar opti 3200 153.1
KenC210 Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Im sure thats not much of a deal especially since its used. Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 I hear those are actually rebranded DEKA AGM batts. I'm gonna' get 2 of those at some point just for the price and for the fact it is AutoZone- can trade them in anywhere. Doesn't seem bad to me.... as long as it is warrantied in his name and phone number. Why not ask him to be sure- or just go in to any AutoZone- ask when you purchased the battery and give his name (phone number) for warranty info. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
liftedz71withbass Posted July 1, 2012 Author Report Posted July 1, 2012 Dude works at autozone. 05 trailblazer Sub-3 Aq hdc3 18 with psi recones (need motors hmu) Sub amps- 2 Lanzar opti 3200 153.1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.