Second Skin Audio

I wouldn't use Joe X's suggestion either. He still hasn't proven that he knows what he's doing. he pretty much just copy's and pastes everything.

To be honest, I haven't really seen anything that proves you know what you're doing any more than Joe. Not hating on you or anything, just trying to be fair...

What vehicle is this going in?

its going on my backseat of my 2004 silverado 1500 ext cab, im going to have it behind the drivers seat.

If you have the space to leave a few inches between the box and driver side panel back there, I would fire the sub up and fire the port towards the side.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Also didn't you, 412, put 45's in the sealed section of a 4th order design.

I do that to take up volume in order to make dimensions easier to work with. Like instead of having the sealed chamber be 9 9/16" deep, I'll just make it 10" and kill some volume with a 45 inside the chamber.

Edited by RAM_Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

I know why he did it. Just seems like taking the easy way out for the designer, but in turn the builder has to cut 4 extra pieces of wood. Then you have to cut two 45's in each piece of wood, with no real benefit.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I know why he did it. Just seems like taking the easy way out for the designer, but in turn the builder has to cut 4 extra pieces of wood. Then you have to cut two 45's in each piece of wood, with no real benefit.

Meh, I look at it as making the dimensions easier to work with for the builder. Hell, you'd be surprised how many people can't even read a tapemeasure.