Sonic Electronix

How Far Will People Hear Me Coming?

o ya and since i have my woofer in the cab of my truck, rolling the window down does change the tone of my bass(someone said it earlier) so i prefer my windows down so people are obviously gonna hear me

Well let's get back to the original point of this thread. How far can people hear the guy or yourselves comin? It's not gay the guy was askin a question.

Why do people spend thousands of dollars on weed and strive to find the best stuff out there? They want a better experience and a better high...

Car Audio is a drug....and i like to get high...

exactly, its like all the noobs like sticks ans stems

Well lets think here for a second and use logic. I drive a Jeep not a truck...hmmmmmmmm

You do understand that just because I like turning heads doesn't mean its the only reason why I am into systems, don't you? I still like loud bass in the car myself.

Well, using logic, a jeep is more of a truck, than a car. And you said earlier in the thread that you like turning heads, not "making your's rattle".

People also spends thousands of dollars on Rims, paint jobs, etc not just for them to enjoy it but so they can show their stuff off to the people. The more heads you turn with your car ususally the better it is. I get way more pleasure out of turning heads than making mine rattle...lol

Maybe you should clear things up for me since it sounds like you are putting a system in your TRUCK to turn heads since that is what gives you enjoyment. You are starting to sound like dumb ass kid who sits at a redlight between 2 old couple blaring your system just because you like making grandma roll up her window.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I don't understand why we are comparing drugs to sound systems...lol.

its the addiction he was comparing and how people will pay to get a better high / better sounding system

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

thank you for understanding man

no problem...it was the easiest comparison ive seen someone explain, but then still someone didnt get it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

no problem...it was the easiest comparison ive seen someone explain, but then still someone didnt get it

I am not a dumbass. I understood the analogy rather easily. I was just wondering if some of the folks on here have a bit more class and knowledge.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Archived