Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

How Far Will People Hear Me Coming?


Recommended Posts

Posted

out here, the cornfields are out, so its "look out the window see me at the only intersection in sight"

You have two L7 15s as do I but your setup is definately more beastly than mine. It's to bad your a Tiger and not a gator. :)

So a mile away huh?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

You have two L7 15s as do I but your setup is definately more beastly than mine. It's to bad your a Tiger and not a gator. :)

So a mile away huh?

i'll have to get a measurement. I'm gonna get with my friend and see how far away i can get and still be heard. Put my odometer to work.

and yea

GO TIGERS!

Posted

is it cause its full of bull shit? ;)

wait i posted here!

MINE ARENT BULL!

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Posted

again why care

Ditto. I know I can be heard for a long ways, but what does it matter. I didn't put my system in for people 1/2 mile away enjoy it. It's all about how loud it is inside...IMO

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...