Coolbeans Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Ok Ive worked with subs quite a bit, but im looking to upgrade my door speakers. I have a 2005 Chevy Silverado, everything is stock I want to get some 6.5" coaxial for the two front doors and some 4x6" in the back. My question is to get the best out of my front speakers should i make an enclosure with the door or nothing. and should i dynomat the door too. I dont have any speakers yet, so im open to suggestions of any and im looking to run them on a amp.
Robert8252 Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Deaden the door. All personal preference but I will always recommend spending more on better front speakers and worry about back later. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
SPLCIVICSI Posted July 16, 2012 Report Posted July 16, 2012 mount them very well or they may come loose causing vibration and (or) a distorted sound 2002 Civic Si Soundstream VR 931-NBT DLS UP36i components DC power 320 amp alt XS Power - (3) D3400s, (2) D3100s 2 DD 9515's all carbon with superchargers Audio Control MVC processor Arc Audio KS300.2 Sub amps - considering 2 T2500bdcp's for MECA M3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.