look asshole you an everyone else that dont like it thats fine there is a hater for everything out there people said dont run audiopipe hundreds of times guess what i run audiopipe apsm mini i dont care what a thousand people say ive used it in more then one vehicle it sticks fine for me like i said i will post pictures soon to prove so if you dont like it fine dont use it no biggie but like i said 2 layers an 3 in some spots worked an did what i wanted never said it was as good as second skin or dynamat never claimed that just said it takes the tin noise out wich it does an i spent way less on 3 layers of peel an seal then i would have for second skin so no it doesnt coast the same an adding poly fill in all small holes is another trick i use everyone says it dont stick if thats the case why would i say its stuck in my car just to lie? i will post pics to prove it if you got the money of course go with damplifier pro hands down if on budget an just dont want it to sound like your beats are in a can use peel an seal

also i may add this is the order i did my car in i started filling small holes with poly fill then i layed a layer of tite seal witch is extremely thin type of peel an seal a guy at lowes told me was same as peel an seal cause they were out of the peel an seal my first trip so i applied 1 layer of tite seal an it stuck incredible well i did the whole trunk an trunk lid with tite seal then i went to a lowes farther away an got peel an seal wich was twice if not 3 times thicker then tite seal an applied 1 layer to license plate an 2 to 3 layers to rest of trunk maybe me using tite seal first is what made the peal an seal work not sure but im having no issues

your 60$ deadner cost the same as a gallon of second skin spektrum which will do the same thing. is real deadner and covers about the same area.

go to youtube there is video of guy who had it on for a year before it started givin him issues if my 60 dollar deadner job last a year im happy with it by then i can afford good shit

look asshole you an everyone else that dont like it thats fine there is a hater for everything out there people said dont run audiopipe hundreds of times guess what i run audiopipe apsm mini i dont care what a thousand people say ive used it in more then one vehicle it sticks fine for me like i said i will post pictures soon to prove so if you dont like it fine dont use it no biggie but like i said 2 layers an 3 in some spots worked an did what i wanted never said it was as good as second skin or dynamat never claimed that just said it takes the tin noise out wich it does an i spent way less on 3 layers of peel an seal then i would have for second skin so no it doesnt coast the same an adding poly fill in all small holes is another trick i use everyone says it dont stick if thats the case why would i say its stuck in my car just to lie? i will post pics to prove it if you got the money of course go with damplifier pro hands down if on budget an just dont want it to sound like your beats are in a can use peel an seal

Look asshole???????????

Audiopipe mini what? no one cares what you run or does this topic have anything to do with audiopipe............ those amps are proved to be rated power anyways so again you must be a dumb know it all.

good luck with your 3 layers in spots, like i said 1 layer of quality material is still better.

Just remember, I provided FACTS, and didnt have to call anyone an asshole to get my point across to a fool that is in the dark.

PS: you on a mission to get banned? sure seems like it and can arrange that to happen very quick bro!

Archived