any one ever tinted there windshield themselves? If so how you go about getting around your mirror and do they make tint wide enough for it? I have a banner all ready on it but it is lil ova 2 feet from bottom of shield to banner. ne help would be great, and i all ready know its really dumb and illegel.

Might wanna check your states tint laws before doing so.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i wanna do the whole thing. My old car had limo all around and shield had 35% on it and was profess. done. That was awesome, couldnt see in ne window except for my fist on my steering wheel. Now i just wanna try it myself and if fails then ill go to a pro, but if ne 1 has ever done it themselve and has ne tips then please do tell.

Tinting your windshield is dumb IMO, but its your vehicle do as you please

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i got 1 tip... remember that most windshields are sorta concaved on the inside, so when you do your measuring on the outside make sure the film is backwards that way when you apply that shit to the inside of the windshield you wont have to break out the heat gun. lol been there done that so to speak! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

so when its on the outside have the plastic wrap stuff that you remove towards me?? then peel it away?

that is correct ;) what kinda car you got?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived