Put a 3" RC lift on my '85 Toyota a while back. I've probably put around 1.5k miles on the lift almost all on paved road. Went mudding/climbing for the first time the other night and at the end of it all my front and rear leaf springs on the right side both became a lot 'flatter' than before. The left side didn't change. I've been told this is just the suspension and shackles settling out and the left side will do the same, but it seems rather 'extreme' in my opinion. The right rear shackle did shift backwards about 1/4 of an inch but I don't know if that could of caused the spring to flatten as much as it did. I don't have a lot of experience in this field as this is my first truck and I haven't been in the sport long so I might just be blowing this out of proportion.

What do yall think? Just it doing its normal settling or is did the springs fail in some way? Only took a couple pics, can take more if asked.

http://i.imgur.com/9ysuX.jpg

^^ Picture of the front passenger side leaf spring. Arrows show where the bottom of the spring actually bowed downward on both sides of the axle.

http://i.imgur.com/j374E.jpg

^^ Shows how funny it looks from the rear.

Edited by KeepItLow91

Idk man. I'm not a lift guru, but on my lift it in no way sags and if had it in some situations lol. I'd just replace the leaf springs on that side. Was the lift and add a leaf?

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers