growing disenchantment with ebay

bout ready to say forget it with ebay after getting my most recent purchase . i bought a jl audio 13w1 sub cause i had 2 already wanted a 3rd paid $80 total . got it today and although it reads good for dc resistance and plays fine free air , no rub ,and doesn't smell , the voice coil is black .

the purchase before this one was for 3 8ohm 10" p2 subs , when they showed up they actually turned out to be 2 4 ohm subs one with broken terminal and the 3rd was a dual 4 ohm with a broken tinsel lead and the cones had cracks and surrounds were rotten , none of this mentioned in the auction . i got refunded on those no problem , i told the seller he could have them back if we wanted to pay shipping and he said trash em .

another recent purchase i bought a tma 360.2 amp , it works but has a high pitch distortion at low volumes .

i bought a couple things that the sellers never followed thru with too .

lets hope the couple amps i am waiting for make up for all this non-sense .

Edited by b-dubs89

i dont buy used anything like that from ebay. fuck that .its not worth the risk because you cant prove it all you get is he said she said and you get stuck and out of money.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

For small things ebay is the shit! But for more expensive items I'd rather pay a premium for stuff bought locally tbh...

Aint worth the headaches sometimes.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.